JOIN THE ENERGY
We are always keen to hear from talented people to enhance all areas of our business. If you do not see an available role but would like to submit an application, we would be delighted to hear from you. All approaches will be treated in strict confidence.
Please send your application or enquiry to email@example.com
Alternatively, for an initial confidential discussion, please call Tom Semple or Gareth Ellor on +44 (0)141 280 8007.
WHY JOIN US?
What is life like at Cairn Risk?
Our values present the ‘CASE’ for people to join us and for clients to use us. We are looking for people to buy-into these and help us be accountable to one another on them:
We work together and alongside our clients to achieve common goals
We are honest, dependable and straightforward, and accountable for our actions
We focus on results by delivering clear, impartial and practical advice
We encourage everyone to flourish in the work they do in meeting our clients’ needs
What can you expect from a career at Cairn Risk?
- A supportive, encouraging and empowering environment where you can achieve your full potential and shine.
- A compassionate environment where we look out for each other.
- Opportunity to help enable the transition to net carbon zero in a safe, effective and attentive way.
- Opportunities to work on interesting and influential projects across different sectors and for highly prestigious clients.
- Responsibility to manage the complete lifecycle of a project from initial enquiry to final deliverables.
- Opportunity to work with highly collaborative and talented individuals for greater good.
- None of the bureaucratic and hierarchical hurdles that stifle progress and innovation within more corporate organisations.
- Training, mentoring and support to help you grow and meet the goals of the business.
- An annual 360 degrees Performance Development Review (PDR) to help identify, enable and drive improvement for everyone at all levels of the organisation, both individually and as a business.
- As an employee-owned business, everyone has a stake and voice in the company allowing you to shape our future and share in our collective success.
How does employee ownership work?
We offer an HMRC approved Enterprise Management Initiative (EMI) employee share option scheme, providing everyone the opportunity to help shape the business and share in its future success. Every employee becomes eligible after a qualifying period.
What about diversity, equality and inclusion?
We are committed to encouraging a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion among our team. All employees are hired and promoted based upon their qualifications, experience and performance only. We provide a safe and supportive environment for people to raise important issues. We make sure that every member of our team feels happy and supported.
What is the remuneration and benefits?
As well as a competitive salary, employee share options, profit share and pension contribution, we offer additional benefits aimed at removing worries and promoting a healthy work-life balance. These include private healthcare, life assurance, income protection, flexible working arrangements, buy-and-sell holidays and electric car scheme.